Ireland vs Denmark Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- Ireland suffered a heavy 4-1 loss to Wales away from home in a match which was considered competitive.
- The the hosts are at the bottom of group 4 table.
- The home failed to qualify for the world cup and this could be a good chance for them to secure a position in the Euro 2020.
- They have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home games.
- Denmark made a flying start in the UEFA Nations league having secured a 2-0 win over Wales.
- The vistorsparticipated in the world cup but were knocked out in the round of sixteen.
- They have performed dismally away from home having won one game in their last five away games.
Ireland vs Denmark Prediction:Head to head
- Denmark have won 4 games, drawn five and lost 3 in all their meetings with Denmark.
Ireland vs Denmark : Prediction verdict
Denmark will struggle without the creativity and goal threat of Eriksen but should have enough quality to replace him.
Ireland need to use the home advantage to get some thing from this game with even a tougher fixture coming up.
we should at least witness two goals with Denmark Quality likely to prevail.
OUR PREDICTION:Over 1.5 goals