Armenia vs Gibraltar Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- Armenia failed to build on their 2-1 win over Liechtenstein at home in the opening game of UEFA Nations league as they lost 2-0 to FYR Macedonia.
- They are third on the table with three points having scored two goals and conceded three.
- They have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home games.
- Gibraltar have suffered a back to back loss to Liechtenstein and FYR Macedonia in their two games of the competition.
- They are at the bottom of the table with no point having conceded four goals and failed to score any.
- They have performed dismally away from home losing all their last five away games and only scoring in one game.
Armenia vs Gibraltar Prediction: Head to head
The two nations will be making history as they meet for their first time.
Armenia vs Gibraltar: Prediction verdict
Gibraltar are expected to struggle in this match but should at least fancy getting the back of the net.
Armenia have a lethal attack that can cause problem for minnows Gibraltar.
we expect acomfortable win for the home team.
- Over 2.5 Goals
- Home win (-2)
- Over 8.5 Corners