Peru vs Chile Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- Peru featured in the world cup but they lost in the group stage.
- They have played seven friendly games; they have won four games, drawn one and lost two.
- The hosts have won four games and lost one in their last five home games.
- Chile failed to feature in the world cup having lost in the qualification stage.
- They have played six friendly games; they won two, drew three and lost one.
- The visitors have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five away games.
Peru vs Chile Prediction: Head to head
- Chile have won four games and lost one in their last five meetings with Peru.
Peru vs Chile: Prediction verdict
- Chile Influential player Sanchez will not be involved in this match while Vidal as not received much playing time at new club Barcelona.
- this could come into effect and Chile might not give their best.
- Peru showcased their attacking football in Russia and are likely to display it once more.
- we do not expect many goals in this one but we should at least witness two.
- Over 1.5 Goals
- Under 3.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION:Over 1.5 Goals