Minnesota vs Colorado Rapids Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- Minnesota suffered a heavy 5-1 loss to Philadelphia away from home conceding four goals in the first half of the game.
- They are at position nine on the table with 36 points having won eleven games, drawn three and lost seventeen on the run.
- They have held a convincing form at home having lost one game and won four in their last five home games.
- Colorado Rapid suffered a 3-0 loss to Los Angeles FC to extend to seven consecutive losses in the league.
- They are second from bottom on the table with 24 points having won six games, drawn six and lost nineteen on the road.
- They have performed dismally away from home having failed to secure a win in the last eight away games.
Minnesota vs Colorado Rapids Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met three times where each team have won once while they have drawn in one game.
Minnesota vs Colorado Rapids: Prediction verdict
These two cannot make it to the play off places and are just playing for pride.
The two are not good going forward and they not expected to improve in this match.
That said, expect a low scoring much with the home team with a slight advantage to win.
- Home DNB
- Under 2.5 Goals