Lech Poznan Vs Legia Warszawa Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
Kick off at 20:00
- The host is currently in a four-match losing streak in all competition where they failed to score in three of the games including their 0-4 loss to Piast Gliwice.
- The hosts are in the seventh place in the table with leveled points with Cracovia and one point below Pogon Szczecin and Piast Gliwice.
- After playing twenty-two games the Railwayman they have won ten times, drew three times and lost nine of the games.
- Adam Nawałka’s men have grabbed six wins, eighteen goals, and nineteen points in front of their homes fans.
- Legia ended their four-match winning run when they lost to Cracovia during their last match at home.
- The guests are placed in the second place of the table with only four points below Lechia Gdansk who are at the summit spot after playing twenty-two games.
- Ricardo Sá Pinto’s men have a tremendous away from having only one goalless draw to discolor their winning form in all competition.
- In this season Militarians are leading on the road with seven wins, three draws, and one loss after playing eleven games on foreign soil.
Lech Poznan vs Legia Warszawa Prediction: Head to head
16.09.18 EKS Legia Lech Poznan 1 : 0
20.05.18 EKS Lech Poznan Legia 0 : 3
04.03.18 EKS Legia Lech Poznan 2: 1
01.10.17 EKS Lech Poznan Legia 3 : 0
17.05.17 EKS Legia Lech Poznan 2 : 0
Lech Poznan Vs Legia Warszawa Prediction: Standing
Lech Poznan Vs Legia Warszawa Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Lech Poznan Vs Legia Warszawa Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites