Portsmouth Vs Barnsley Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
Kick off at 02:00
- The third and second placed teams in the England League 1 round thirty will be locking heads at Fratton Park to what is expected to be one of the most intriguing matches of the weekend.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 322K FOR 14/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are currently in a five-match run without a win both in all competition and in England League 1. They drew in their last five games played in the road.
- Portsmouth is with five points adrift from their opponents who are six points away from Luton who is at the summit spot.
- Pompey has won seventeen games so far out of which eight were recorded in front of their home fans.
- The guests, on the other hand, are doing very well for themselves. They are without a loss in their last five games overall recording only a 2-2 draw to tarnish their last six wins.
- Barnsley won their last match against Wycombe during their last match last Saturday at home. Their last way match ended with a 1-4 victory against Gillingham.
- After playing sixteen games on the road in 2018/2019 Tykes have won half of them, drew three and lost five of the games.
Games played 9
- Portsmouth 4
- Barnsley 3
- Draws 2
Last Five Games
15.12.18 LO Barnsley Portsmouth 1: 1
18.02.12 CHA Barnsley Portsmouth 2: 0
15.10.11 CHA Portsmouth Barnsley 2: 0
19.02.11 CHA Portsmouth Barnsley 1: 0
20.11.10 CHA Barnsley Portsmouth 1: 0
Portsmouth Vs Barnsley Prediction: Standing
Portsmouth Vs Barnsley Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Portsmouth Vs Barnsley Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites