Leeds vs Everton Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- After three straight defeats, Leeds bounced back to winning ways and have now won back to back matches in the premier league.
- This was their 9th win this term and are six points outside the top six.
- At Elland Road, Bielsa side have managed just three wins from the 9 played, Losing two and drawing three.
- Everton were left frustrated by their dreadful performance against an out form Newcastle despite having their best line up available.
- Ancelloti will have to regroup his boys before another stern test against one the best tactical managers in the league.
- The merseysiders outfit have played two games less and sit four points above Leeds and just two outside the top five.
- On the Road, Ancelloti’s side have been impressive with 6 wins from the 9 played with just two defeats in the process.
- This will be Everton last game for the first leg and they have not played with Leeds since 2015 in a competitive match.
Last Five Meeting
01.08.15 CF Leeds Everton 2 : 0
25.09.12 EFL Leeds Everton 2 : 1
13.04.04 PL Leeds Everton 1 : 1
03.11.02 PL Leeds Everton 0 : 1
19.12.01 PL Leeds Everton 3 : 2
Leeds vs Everton Predictions: Current Form
Leeds vs Everton Predictions: Standing
Leeds vs Everton Predictions: Home/Away Matches