Stuttgart vs Monchengladbach Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Stuttgart beat Mainz 2-0 last time out to end their winless run of three matches to an end.
- The hosts have managed four wins from their last ten matches.
- They narrowly beat Freiburg last time out to advance to the next stage of this cup.
- Stuttgart have only lost three of the last 15 home matches heading into the midweek.
- Borrusia Monchenglabach are having a fine season with an impressive record of seven matches without defeat that includes wins against Bayern Munich and Dortmund.
- The visitors low ranked side Elversberg to advance to the quarter finals and now will face tougher opponents.
- The visitors are expected to win this one but that will depend how this side lines up on Wednesday.
- On the road, the visitors have lost twice in their last ten matches.
16.01.21 BUN Stuttgart B. Monchengladbach 2 : 2
27.04.19 BUN Stuttgart B. Monchengladbach 1 : 0
09.12.18 BUN B. Monchengladbach Stuttgart 3 : 0
11.02.18 BUN Stuttgart B. Monchengladbach 1 : 0
19.09.17 BUN B. Monchengladbach Stuttgart 2 : 0
Stuttgart vs Monchengladbach Predictions: Current Form
Stuttgart vs Monchengladbach Predictions: Standing
Stuttgart vs Monchengladbach Predictions: Home/Away Matches