Leeds vs West Ham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Leeds have endured a difficult start to the start of the premier league and are winless thus far.
- Marco Bielsa side have collected three points from the first five matches of the season and sit just above the bottom three.
- It has not been easy for the Yorkshire-based side who have a long list of injuries especially ain the back line and are likely to duel with a makeshift back four over the weekend.
- West Ham were unlucky to come out of Manchester game without a point over the weekend after Noble missed out a last minute penalty.
- Overall, The Hammers have had a decent run thus far with two wins and two draws but will need to end their winless run of last three matches.
West Ham manager Moyes is unbeaten in six of his seven personal H2Hs with Leeds (W5, D1, L1).
The Hammers did a double on Leeds last season and will aim for a repeat this term.
Last Five Meetings
08.03.21West HamLeeds2 : 0
11.12.20LeedsWest Ham1 : 2
17.03.12LeedsWest Ham1 : 1
21.08.11West HamLeeds2 : 2
26.02.05LeedsWest Ham2 : 1
Leeds vs West Ham Prediction: H2H
Leeds vs West Ham Prediction: Standing
Predictions From Other Sites
Leeds have been hit by injuries and comes into this tie with a makeshift defense, Marco Bielsa will need to have a solution by the weekend as he tries to inspire his side to the first victory of the season.
West Ham have done well so far but it will interesting to see how they cope with a pile of fixtures on the horizon.