Watford vs Newcastle Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Watford failed to build their win over the weekend after they were bundled out of the EFL Stoke.
- The Hornets displayed a good performance against Norwich will be buoyant mood having field entierly different team in the mid week.
- Two wins so far for Watford return to top flight has already shown the right intent for the side fighting for premier league stay.
- Newcastle are still hunting for the first win of the season after drawing with Leeds last time out.
- The Magpies showed some glimpse in the late stages of the clash and Steve Bruce will have something to build on.
11.07.20WatfordNewcastle2 : 1
31.08.19NewcastleWatford1 : 1
29.12.18WatfordNewcastle1 : 1
03.11.18NewcastleWatford1 : 0
Watford vs Newcastle Prediction: H2H
Watford vs Newcastle Prediction: Standing
Predictions From Other Sites
Watford will be confident after picking a win against Norwich last time out and will hope they can get something from a depleted Newcastle side.
Newcastle are struggling to the start of the season but showed some sign of improvement in their clash with Leeds. Saint-Maximin was a constant menace to Leeds’s defense and is expected to cause serious trouble to Watford. That said this should go either way.