Southampton vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Southampton restricted Champions Manchester City to a goalless draw over the weekend to continue their decent start to the campaign.
- The Saints who needed penalties to advance the next stage of the EFL Cup in the mid-week are still searching for the first win of the season.
- Ralph Hasenhüttl are near the relegation zone with four points.
- Wolves were hugely disappointing in the last match against a resounding Brentford and will be looking for a response.
- Lage side have one win so far and will hope to bounce back as the fixture eases up.
- Wolves will be looking for back to back win on the road after their last win came on the road.
Last Five Matches
18.01.20SouthamptonWolves2 : 3
Southampton vs Wolverhampton Prediction: H2H
Southampton vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Standing
Predictions From Other Sites
Ralph Hasenhüttl’s side has posted some dull results and will try once more to frustrate their opponents in pursuit of the first win of the season.
Wolves have failed to convince so far despite being a threat going forward, a change of fortune is needed to complement their good attacking stats numbers.