Leicester vs West Ham prediction, betting tips & preview
- Leicester will be looking to make amend for a double header loss to Everton and Arsenal as they host West Ham.
- The foxes are currently at position eleven on the table with twelve points having won four games and lost five.
- The have been unpredictable at home in their four home games having won twice and lost twice.
- West Ham failed to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Brighton away from home as they lost 1-0 to Tottenham at home.
- The hammers are at the bottom half of the table with seven points having won two games, drawn one and lost six on the run.
- They haven’t been promising away from home having lost three games and won one in the four away games they have played.
Leicester vs West Ham: Head to Head
- West Ham secured a 2-0 win in their last meeting with Leicester away from home.
- Leicester have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with West Ham.
Leicester vs West Ham: Prediction Verdict
- Puel side have switched to a back three and this has brought good balance between attack and midfield.
- West Ham have steadily improved but injuries are pulling them back, however they got enough depth to cover that.
- We could see goals from both end of the pitch with the Foxes slightly favorite to win this match
- Both Teams To Score
- Over 2.5 Goals
- Leicester DNB
- Over 9.5 Corners
OUR PREDICTION: Both Teams To Score