Watford vs Huddersfield prediction, betting tips & preview
- Watford will be looking to get back to their winning after they registered a bright 2-0 win over Wolves to start them off again.
- The hosts are at position seven on the table with 16 points having won five game, drawn one and lost three on the run.
- They have played five home games; they won three and lost two.
- Huddersfield will be aiming to record their first win in the league which is nearly impossible when they travel to Vicarage Road.
- Following a 1-1 draw with Burnley away from home, they suffered a 1-0 loss to Liverpool to put them second last on the table.
- In the four away games they have played, they lost two and drew two scoring in all.
Watford vs Huddersfield prediction: Head to head
- Huddersfield won in their last two meetings with Watford both home and away.
- Out of their last five meetings, each team has managed to score in four games.
- Watford have won twice and lost thrice in their last five home meetings with Huddersfield.
Watford vs Huddersfield: Prediction verdict
- The hornets have been impressive thus far and will want to continue with that momentum against a depleted side.
- Huddersfield struggles should continue here and are expected not to trouble the home side
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Watford Win