Lens vs Marseille Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Lens beat Montpellier 1-2 away from home to record their fourth win in their last ten matches.
- The hosts are just two points behind the top five and will be highly motivated last weekend’s result.
- At home, Lens have won four of the 10 matches played with two draws and four defeats.
- Marseilles’s home game against Rennes was postponed just three hours before kick-off on Saturday after angry Marseille fans marched to the club’s training complex to protest against poor results.
- Villas Boas side have a lot to prove having lost all the last four matches in all comps.
- On the road, the visitors have won five of the 10 matches played, drawing two and losing three.
20.01.21 L1 Marseille Lens 0 : 1
22.03.15 L1 Lens Marseille 0 : 4
02.11.14 L1 Marseille Lens 2 : 1
24.07.13 CF Lens Marseille 0 : 1
25.10.11 COU Marseille Lens 4 : 0
Lens vs Marseille Predictions: Current Form
Lens vs Marseille Predictions: Standing
Lens vs Marseille Predictions: Home/Away Matches