Lens vs Rennes Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Lens are unbeaten to the start of Ligue 1 with two wins and a draw.
- The hosts produced a massive result last time out, beating Monaco 4-1 away from home.
- They will look to post a positive result to continue the good start to the season.
- Lens missed out on European places last season by four points and are well aware strong displays at home will propel them to Europe.
- Rennes have had a mixed start to the season, losing one, drawing and winning one.
- The win came last time out in the hands of AC Ajaccio, and we will look to build on that result.
- The visitors had a decent away record last season and finished in Europa places.
Lens vs Rennes Prediction: H2H
Injury: Adam Buksa, Wuilker Farinez.
Injury: Steve Mandanda, Warmed Omari, Lovro Majer, Arnaud Kalimuendo.
Suspension: Lesley Ugochukwu and Romain Salin.
Lens possible starting lineup:
Samba; Gradit, Danso, Medina; Machado, Fofana, Samed, Frankowski; Costa, Sotoca; Openda
Rennes possible starting lineup:
Alemdar; Traore, Bade, Theate, Truffert; Terrier, Santamaria, Tait, Bourigeaud; Laborde, Kalimuendo
Home & Away Matches