Nantes vs Toulouse Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Nantes are winless to the start of the season and have only collected two points from the three matches.
- They will be playing at their home turf for the second game after drawing 1-1 with Lille in their first outing.
- Nantes finished 9th in the league last season but ended with silverware and will in the Europa competition.
- The hosts had a decent home record last term, with 11 out of 19 matches.
- Promoted side Toulouse have had a dream start to life back at Ligue 1 and come into this unbeaten in their first three matches.
- The visitors have claimed a win against Troyes away from home and two draws against Nice and Lorient.
- Toulouse will be beaming with confidence ahead of their visit to Nantes.
- The last time they were at Stade de la Beaujoire, The visitors emerged winners with a 1-0 scoreline.
- Nantes have, however, won four of the last five matches at Stade de la Beaujoire.
Nantes vs Toulouse Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches