Libya vs South Africa prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Libya will be fighting for Africa Cup of Nations qualifications after a big win of 8-1 against Seychelles in their last away game.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 73K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 14/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 4 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team have a bad record in the last five home matches following a 3-2 loss to Nigeria in the last home game marking three consecutive defeats drawn one and won one game.
- They are at third position in group E standing with seven points having won two games drawn one and lost two in the five games they have played.
- Following a 1-1 draw against Nigeria, the visitors are unbeaten in their group thus they are at their best as they struggle to maintain their position or move to the top position.
- They have a bag of results in the last five away games after they won two games drew one and lost two games.
- South Africa are second in the group E table with nine points after they have won two games and drawn three games in the run.
Libya vs South Africa: Head to head
The two countries have met once where they had a goalless draw South Africa being at their home ground.
Libya vs South Africa prediction: Standing
Libya vs South Africa prediction: Home/Away Matches
Prediction From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 73K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 14/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 3 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 1 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE