Netherlands vs Germany prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Netherlands were held a 2-2 draw by the visitors recording fourth game unbeaten as they welcome Germany in the start of Euro qualification round 2.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 73K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 14/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 4 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Also Read: How to Win the Mega Jackpot
- They are prolific in last eight home games winning seven matches and losing only one game.
- Having no game in the league, the host will be fighting to win the game so as to get the three points to be at the top of their group standings.
- The visitors will have difficulties in winning this game after failing to secure a win in the last game they played against the host where they were held a 2-2 draw.
- They have a worse record in the last five away games having won none drew one and lost four games.
- Following the start of the euro league, Germany have 0 points as they will be struggling to win the game so that they can secure the three points for the top position.
Netherlands vs Germany: Head to head
- Germany was held a 2-2 draw in the last home game by Netherlands.
- The two teams have drawn two games in the last recent meetings with Germany winning two games and Netherlands winning one game.
- Netherlands have won only one game drawn three and lost one game in the last five home matches they have met with the visitors.
Netherlands vs Germany prediction: Standing
Netherlands vs Germany prediction: Home/Away Matches
Prediction From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 73K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 14/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 3 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 1 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE
NEXT: Rochdale – Scunthorpe