Liverpool vs Cardiff prediction, betting tips & preview
- After a back to back draw with Chelsea and Manchester city, Liverpool went back to their winning way have secured a 1-0 win over Huddersfield away from home.
- They are second on the table with 23 points having scored 16 goals and conceded three on the run. They are unbeaten in the nine games they have played having won seven games and drawn two.
- The hosts have played four home league games; they won three and drew one.
- Cardiff secured bright 4-1 win over Fulham to break away from their seven winless run in the league.
- They came from the championship league but it have been difficult for them to adapt to the premier league play. They are at position 17th on the table with five points.
- The newcomers have played four away league games; they drew in one and lost in the rest.
Liverpool vs Cardiff prediction: Head to head
- The two teams last met in 2014 where Liverpool secured a 6-3 win away from home.
- In all their meetings, they have seen each team score as the match results in to more than three goals.
- Liverpool have on in all the two home meetings with Cardiff.
Liverpool vs Cardiff: Prediction Verdict
- Mo Salah was handed the no.9 role in the mid week and showed some glimpse of last season expect him to excel once more.
- Cardiff got their first win last weekend but could come short here against a quality side expect them to trouble the reds thou.
- This should be a comfortable win for Klopp side
- Liverpool win (-1)
- Mo Salah To Score Anytime
- Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION:Liverpool win (-1)