Liverpool vs FK Crvena Zvezda Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Having established their bases in the first game of the UEFA league,
- Liverpool failed to hold on the lead as they lost to Napoli in the second round.
- They are second on the table with three points having scored and conceded three goals in the two games.
- The home side has held a rather convincing form at home having won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home games.
- FK Crvena did well to draw with Napoli in the opening game of the league but they received a throbbing 6-1 loss to Paris SG in the second round.
- They are at the bottom of the table with one point; they have scored one goal and conceded six on the run.
- The visitors have impressed in their away games having won four games and lost one in their last five away games.
Liverpool vs FK Crvena Zvezda Prediction: Head to head
- The two clubs will be meeting for the first time in their history.
OUR PREDICTION: Liverpool HTFT11