Lokomotiv Moscow vs FC Porto prediction, betting tips & preview
- Lokomotiv Moscow will be looking to redeem themselves from a back to back game loss to Galatasaray and Schalke as they welcome FC Porto.
- They are yet to score in the UEFA League as they have conceded four goals to remain at the bottom of the table.
- The Russian team have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home games.
- Following a 1-1 draw with Schalke away from home, the Russian team recorded a 1-0 win over Galatasaray in the second round of the competition.
- They are at the top of the table with four points having scored two goals and conceded one on the run.
- The Portuguese have produced a bag of results away from home having won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five away games.
Lokomotiv Moscow vs FC Porto prediction: Head to head
- The two teams will be meetings for the first time in their history.
OUR PREDICTION: Porto Win or Draw