PSV vs Tottenham prediction, betting tips & preview
- PSV failed to bounce back from a heavy 4-0 loss to Barcelona as they suffered a 2-1 loss to Inter in the second round of the UEFA league.
- They are at the bottom of the table with no point having scored one goal and conceded six in the two games.
- The host have won four games and lost one in their last five home games.
- Tottenham will be looking to end their two consecutive game losses as they travel to Netherlands. They lost to Inter in the opening game after a 2-1 come back and to Barcelona in the second round.
- They are third on the table having scored one goals and conceded six on the run.
- The visitors have won three games and lost two in their last five away games.
PSV vs Tottenham prediction: Head to head
- The two teams met twice in 2008 where each team grabbed one win away from home.
PSV vs Tottenham: Prediction Verdict
- Tottenham have not been convincing lately but Eriksen return should bring balance to their attacking force.
- PSV are enjoying a good form lately and are are scoring for fun expect them to attack from the off set.
- Both Teams To Score
- Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION:Both Teams To Score