Livingston vs Aberdeen: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Livingston lost their mid-week fixture but won three of their last five matches.
- They come into this match three points behind European spots, and the last place for Europa finish is occupied by their weekend opponents Aberdeen.
- The hosts have not given a good account of themselves at home with just three wins across eleven matches.
- Aberdeen held Ross County to a 1-1 draw midweek after losing to St Mirren last time.
- They come into this match with a decent record of five wins in their last ten matches, with three defeats in that period.
- The visiting side has been poor on the road and is ranked the 2nd worst in the division. They have managed one win across 12 outings, losing seven in the process.
Livingston vs Aberdeen: H2H
Livingston vs Aberdeen: Standing
Home & Away Matches
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.