Newcastle vs Everton Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Newcastle United picked up a massive win before the international break beating Leeds 1-0.
- The result ended their winless run of six matches and moved them within a point from safety.
- The Magpies were very busy in the January transfer window and will hope this will change their league status for the reminder of the season.
- Marquee signing Bruno Guimares should improve Eddie Howe Midfield with Dan Burn and Target expected to slot in the back line.
- Frank Lampard started his tenure at Everton on a high note when he won comfortably the F.A cup match against Brentford.
- Everton are just four points above the relegation zone and will need to turn a corner before they are dragged into the relegation zone.
- In the F.A Cup win Lampard used the 3-4-3 system but it remains to be seen if he going to stick to that with the availability of both Dele Alli and Van De Beek.
Newcastle vs Everton Predictions: H2H