Wolverhampton vs Arsenal Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Over the weekend, wolves were left frustrated by Norwich in the F.A Cup, losing 1-0 to struggling Norwich.
- The hosts were smarting from a nice run of four consecutive wins and were unbeaten in six matches.
- They will hope to bounce back to winning ways as they hunt for a European finish just two points away with two games in hand.
- Wolves have won four of the ten matches played at Molineux with two draws and four defeats.
- In January, Arsenal failed to win a single match, losing three of the five games. It comes after the Gunners had won five straight matches in December.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Pablo Mari, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Sead Kolasinac, and Folarin Balogun all left Arsenal in January to leave Mikel Arteta with a remarkably small squad.
- Arsenal has recorded four away wins with one draws and five defeats across ten outings.
Wolverhampton vs Arsenal Predictions: H2H