Sheffield vs West Bromwich Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Sheffield has won three matches on the bounce and only two of their last ten matches. In that period they have won six and drawn one.
- The blades are within a touching distance of the playoff places and a win here could see them level on points with West Brom.
- Sheffield has not been impressive in front of their own crowd with just five wins and two draws across 11 matches.
- After just one win in seven matches Valerien Ismael’s time at West Brom with Steve Bruce coming in for an 18-month deal.
- The visiting side is in danger of falling off the top six places a team that was in the automatic places a few months ago.
- West Brom has not impressed on their travels with just four wins, four draws across 15 matches.
- Bruce is going to have to turn around some dreadful attacking form though, particularly away from home as West Brom have now failed to score in seven of their last eight such league matches, including the last four.
Sheffield vs West Bromwich: H2H