Londrina vs Vasco da Gama Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
• Londrina picked up a massive away win beating Ponte Preta 2-1 to record two wins from their last three matches.
• The hosts have picked some form lately after a slow start to the league and will be hoping to maintain the momentum.
• Londrina are in the mid-table but far apart from their weekend opponents.
• They come into this game unbeaten at home with three wins and three draws in the League.
• Vasco Da Gama extended their unbeaten record to twelve matches after beating promotion rivals Cruzeiro 1-0.
• The visitors are the only side yet to lose in the league this season but are four points behind leaders Cruzeiro.
• Vasco have drawn four of their five AWAY matches winning only one that came in their last outing.
• There have been four meetings between these two with both sides having two wins to their name.
Londrina vs Vasco Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites