Luton Town – Millwall Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Luton has claimed one win from their last seven matches, but are still eight points above the relegation zone heading into the midweek fixtures.
- The hosts will, however, be concerned about being sacked into the danger zone, having lost six from their last ten matches.
- The home form has also been not been impressive with just five wins from the 14 matches played at Kenilworth Road.
- Millwall played to a barren draw last time out, to extend their unbeaten record of seven matches, in a period they won three and drawn four.
- The good spell sees the millers right back in the playoff picture with just four points outside the top six.
- On the road, the visitors have been decent enough with six wins from form 15 outing drawing five and losing four.
20.10.20 CHA Millwall Luton 2 : 0
01.01.20 CHA Millwall Luton 3: 1
02.10.19 CHA Luton Millwall 1: 1
08.11.16 TRO Luton Millwall 1 : 3
16.02.13 FAC Luton Millwall 0 : 3
Luton Town – Millwall Predictions: Current Form
Luton Town – Millwall Predictions: Standing
Luton Town – Millwall Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites