Melbourne Victory – Wellington Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Melbourne Victory have lost their last three matches and have claimed just one win from the opening seven fixtures.
- The rock bottom side have four thus far and will want to get their season back on track with a good performance here.
- Their only win came at home where they have played three and lost two of those.
- Wellington Phoenix have failed to win each of their last three matches, winning just one of their opening seven matches.
- Their only win came on their travels of the three played and lost one in the process.
15.03.20 ALE Wellington Phoenix Melbourne Victory 3 : 0
14.12.19 ALE Melbourne Victory Wellington Phoenix 0 : 0
10.11.19 ALE Melbourne Victory Wellington Phoenix 1: 1
03.05.19 ALE Melbourne Victory Wellington Phoenix 3: 1
15.02.19 ALE Wellington Phoenix Melbourne Victory 1: 1
Doubtful: Marco Rojas
Injured: Tomer Hemed, Jaushua Sautirio, Luke DeVere
Suspended: David Ball
Melbourne Victory – Wellington Predictions: Current Form
Melbourne Victory – Wellington Predictions: Standing
Melbourne Victory – Wellington Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Melbourne have struggled to the start of the season and find themselves at the foot of the table, the hosts would not want to lose any more ground.
Wellington are the better of the two and have shown some glimpse thus far, they will head into this as slight favoite.