Luton vs West Bromwich Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 27
Date: 14 January 2023, Saturday
Kick-off at 18:00 EAT
Venue: Kenilworth Road (Luton).
- Luton Town came from behind to draw against Wigan Athletic and force a replay in the FA Cup.
- In the Championship, the Hatters have won their last three matches in a row and will aim to make it four over the weekend.
- They come into this match on the edge of the playoff places, with ten wins so far.
- However, they have not been impressive at home, with only three wins in twelve home matches.
- Draws have been their biggest problem at home, where they have claimed six in their last nine home matches.
- West Bromwich Albion were held to a thrilling 3-3 draw by Chesterfield in the FA Cup and needed a last-minute equalizer to salvage a replay.
- In the Championship, it’s a different story for the visitors, who have won seven of their last eight matches.
- The Baggies have climbed from relegation-threatened strugglers to playoff contenders under Carlos Corberán.
- Expect them to continue their impressive form.
Last Five Meetings
Luton vs West Bromwich Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites