Preston vs Norwich City Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 27
Date: 14 January 2023, Saturday
Kick-off at 18:00 EAT
Venue: Deepdale (Preston).
• Preston advanced to the next round of the FA Cup with a convincing 3-1 win over Huddersfield.
• They have now won back-to-back games, which halted their three consecutive losses prior to the two wins.
• The hosts have lost four of their last seven matches, but they will hope the win over Stoke was the spark they needed to turn things around.
• Preston sits 10th on the log, three points behind the top six places.
• However, they have not given a good account at Deepdale, with only three wins across 13 matches to show for.
• Norwich’s poor form continued over the weekend after they were knocked out of the FA Cup by Blackburn.
• The Canaries have failed to win any of their last five matches and picked up a point in four championship matches.
• Norwich has now appointed former Huddersfield manager David Wagner, whose immediate task will be to steer Norwich back to the playoff places.
• The Canaries are currently 11th on the log, just three points off the playoff places.
Last Five Meetings
Preston vs Norwich City Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites