- Lyon are coming into this game against Rennes on the back of a nine-game unbeaten run in all competitions at Stade des Lumieres.
- The host is sited in the third place of the table with only one point above Lile who have not been performing very well.
- In their last six matches, Bruno Génésio’s troops have two wins and four draws, two of the draws coming from Champions League, against Hoffenheim and Manchester City.
- At home the hosts are in a run of eight match un undefeated where in their last ten games, they have recorded only one defeat.
- The visitors have had their up and downs recording three wins, three draws and four loses in their last ten games.
- Rennes have been in mixed form, recording two wins, two draws and a couple of losses in their last six games, including a heavy defeat at home to Strasbourg in the last round.
- As guests, Les Rouges et Noirs men have had a patchy form recording three wins, three draws and four defeats.
Lyon vs Rennes Prediction: Head to head
Rennes won one and Lyon won two in their last five games while two ended with a draw.
Over 2.5 Goals
Boh Teams to score
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals