- Tottenham have seen their six-game winning streak ended by fierce rivals Arsenal on Sunday even though they led in the first half, as they conceded four goals and dropped important points at Emirates.
- The Spurs now sit fifth-placed after 14 games played and will be desperate to bounce back quickly, with a rather convincing show of power across competitions beforehand.
- Southampton come into the match on the following a page-turner 2-2 draw over the weekend against Manchester United and they will be hoping to continue big despite seeing a very disappointing League Cup loss at Leicester just days beforehand.
- Saints sit in the Premier League relegation zone with just one point adrift form the rock bottom team.
- Despite Spurs in need of time to recuperate after the weekend loss. Mauricio Pochettino’s men have high hopes they will be a good chance to win this game.
Tottenham won three, Southampton won one while one game ended with a draw.
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Tottenham Win