Maidenhead vs Altrincham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- After going six matches without a win, Maidenhead have won back-to-back wins in the league with some convincing scoreline.
- They lie in the middle of the table two points behind their opponents Altrincham.
- At home, they have registered six wins, two draws and four defeats.
- Altrincham were also on the winning side last time out against out of form King’s Lynn.
- The result ended their four winless run but the away side have had a poor spell with only two wins from the last ten matches.
- Altrincham won in the first leg and that was their first meeting between this two.
Maidenhead vs Altrincham Prediction: Current Form
Maidenhead vs Altrincham Prediction: Standing
Maidenhead vs Altrincham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Both sides are in the middle of the table and not in any immediate danger of the drop, although they have to improve their result in order not to be sucked in the relegation battle.
The last two home games for the home side have been convincing enough for the hosts to head into this tie as the slight favorite.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR DRAW