Grimsby vs Walsall Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Grimsby had drawn four straight matches before their win last time out against Barrow,
- They have managed just three wins of the last 20 matches, and thin the rock bottom of the table.
- The last five matches is an hope of encouragement but with a eight point out of safety, the hosts have to start turning draws into wins.
- Three of the seven wins this season have come at home from the 18 played with six draws and six draws and nine defeats.
- Walsall are winless in their last 11 matches, in a period they have collected five points only.
- They had into this match eight points above the bottom two and nine above their opponents.
- On the road this season they have managed three wins, 11 draws and four defeats.
Walsall have won three of their last five matches in a period the Home side have claimed two.
Grimsby vs Walsall Prediction: Current Form
Grimsby vs Walsall Prediction: Standing
Grimsby vs Walsall Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Grimsby have a chance of extended their unbeaten run to six matches against a struggling side.
Walsall will clearly want to pull away of the danger zone but their recent form is wanting.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN