Stockport vs Hartlepool Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Stockport have picked up some impressive result lately including their 3-0 win over Eastleigh and 0-5 against Solihull Moors.
- The 10 points collected from the last four matches puts them at the edge of the semi-final play of place and firmly in the top seven.
- At home, they have managed seven wins of the 14 played with five draws and two defeats.
- Hartlepool are unbeaten in their last ten matches in a spell they have won five and drawn five.
- The visitors are 2nd on the table four points behind leaders with just seven defeats this season.
- On the road, the visitors have won six of the 15 played with five draws and fur defeats.
Hartlepool have won three of their last five fixtures.
Stockport vs Hartlepool Prediction: Current Form
Stockport vs Hartlepool Prediction: Standing
Stockport vs Hartlepool Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Hartlepool fine form seen them in the semi-finals spots for the playoff but it’s their away form that is a big question ahead of this tie.
Stockport on the other hand are expected to have a say in this one with the home advantage expected to play a big part.
OUR PICK: home win or away win