Middlesbrough vs Blackburn Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Middlesbrough were in the driving sit in the midweek overcoming Nottingham 2-1 away from home.
- The ‘Boro’ have now won five of their last ten matches and sit three points outside the top six with a game in hand.
- At home, Middlesbrough have enjoyed a good run of seven wins from the 11 played with two draws and two defeats.
- Blackburn’s midweek fixture against Swansea was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
- The visitors will be well rested ahead of the weekend tie but will be concerned by the recent form that has seen them win just two of their last ten matches.
- The mid table side are six points behind Boro after 9 wins from the 24 matches played.
- On the road, Blackburn have managed four wins, 2 draws and six defeats.
Middlesbrough vs Blackburn: H2H
Last Five Matches
03.11.20 CHA Blackburn Middlesbrough 0 : 0
01.02.20 CHA Middlesbrough Blackburn 1 : 1
17.08.19 CHA Blackburn Middlesbrough 1 : 0
17.02.19 CHA Blackburn Middlesbrough 0 : 1
08.12.18 CHA Middlesbrough Blackburn 1 : 1
Middlesbrough vs Blackburn Prediction: Current Form
Middlesbrough vs Blackburn Prediction: Standing
Middlesbrough vs Blackburn Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites