Barnsley vs Norwich Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- The F.A cup Fourth round takes place this weekend with championship sides Barnsley and Norwich facing off.
- Barnsley knocked out League two side Tranmere with 2-0 scoreline in the last round but now will face a stern test against their fellow championship.
- The hosts have lost back to back games in the league but have been in decent form with seven wins from their last 10 matches.
- Barnsley lost last time out to Swansea 2-0 at home having won four straight matches at their own backyard prior to that.
- Norwich head into this tie in rich vein of form winning each of their last four matches and 8 in their last 10 matches.
- The Canaries are the current league leaders with a healthy caution of 8 points.
- Norwich dispatched Coventry 2-0 in the last round and should have enough in the tank to beat Barnsley.
- It will be interesting to see if they will prioritize the promotion back to top flight or go with a second string side.
- On the road, Norwich have lost two of their last 10 travels that came against Luton and recently Watford.
Barnsley vs Norwich: H2H
These two have already met this season with Norwich winning 1-0 at home in the beginning of this month.
last Five Meetings
02.01.21 CHA Norwich Barnsley 1 : 0
13.03.18 CHA Barnsley Norwich 1 : 1
18.11.17 CHA Norwich Barnsley 1 : 1
18.03.17 CHA Norwich Barnsley 2 : 0
10.12.16 CHA Barnsley Norwich 2 : 1
Barnsley vs Norwich Prediction: Current Form
Barnsley form guide in the EFL Championship: L-L-L-W-W
Norwich City form guide in the EFL Championship: W-W-W-D-L
Barnsley vs Norwich Prediction: Standing
Barnsley vs Norwich Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites