Manchester vs Liverpool Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- The F.A cup fourth round match of the weekend will See Manchester United welcome Liverpool to Old Trafford.
- This comes after just one week when these two sides played to a barren draw at Anfield.
- Liverpool were the better side in the first Half dominating proceeding but Manchester were the side with better chances that they failed to convert has they grew in the second half.
- Expect this to be a completely different affair considering its a cup tie and Liverpool will be playing away from home.
- Manchester United head into this match on top of the premier league for the first time in 8 years after beating Fulham 2-1.
- Liverpool on the other hand are struggling in front of goal failing to score each of their last three matches in the league ahead of their Thursday fixture against Burnley.
- The Kops have also been deploying their two Midfielders as makeshift center backs and it remains to be seen what is on Klopp mind ahead of their visit to Old Trafford.
- The Red Devils are in good form and should be favorites to advance to the next stage.
- Klopp has not been a fan of the F.A Cup from the previous season but played a full strength side in the Last round against a covid hit Aston Villa Squad.
Manchester vs Liverpool: H2H
Last Five Matches
17.01.21 PL Liverpool Manchester Utd 0 : 0
19.01.20 PL Liverpool Manchester Utd 2 : 0
20.10.19 PL Manchester Utd Liverpool 1 : 1
24.02.19 PL Manchester Utd Liverpool 0 : 0
16.12.18 PL Liverpool Manchester Utd 3 : 1
Manchester vs Liverpool Prediction: Current Form
Manchester vs Liverpool Prediction: Standing
Manchester vs Liverpool Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites