Osasuna vs Granada Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Osasuna beat Espanyol 2-0 to advance to the next stage of the Copa de Rey.
- This comes after they had failed to win their last two matches in the league in a period they managed to win just three of their last ten matches.
- The hosts are languishing in the bottom three heading into this tie with just three wins from the opening 18 matches.
- At home, two of the three wins have come at their own backyard with three draws and four defeats.
- Granada left it late to salvage a draw at Villarreal after some heroic from goalkeeper Rui Silva who saved Paco Alcacer penalty in the stoppage time.
- The result extended the hosts unbeaten run to three matches with just three defeats from their last ten matches.
- The hosts sit two points outside the top 6 and a win here could throw them into the European football contention mix.
- On the road, the visitors have only two wins from nine matches played.
Osasuna vs Granada: H2H
Last Five Meetings
12.01.21 LL Granada CF Osasuna 2 : 0
23.02.20 LL Osasuna Granada CF 0 : 3
18.10.19 LL Granada CF Osasuna 1 : 0
03.02.19 LL2 Osasuna Granada CF 1 : 0
02.09.18 LL2 Granada CF Osasuna 2 : 0
Osasuna vs Granada Prediction: Current Form
Osasuna vs Granada Prediction: Standing
Osasuna vs Granada Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites