Minnesota vs New York City Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Minnesota beat Dallas away from home after two winless matches.
- The hosts have claimed five wins from their last ten matches.
- They come into this match level on points with play-off rivals.
- Minnesota has fared well in their last ten home matches, losing just two and winning four.
- New York City have won four MLS games on the bounce and are unbeaten across nine matches.
- The in-form side are second in the Eastern Conference, just a point within league leaders Philadelphia Union.
- The visitors have won just once across six away matches despite their rich form.
Minnesota vs New York: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR INTUITIONS, WE HAD A SUCCESSFUL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS; THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.