Inter Miami vs Portland Timbers Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Inter Miami beat New York Redbull last timeout to extend their unbeaten record to four matches of two wins and two draws.
- The hosts have been decent lately winning six of their last ten matches.
- They are currently a point within play-off places and will be highly motivated ahead of this clash.
- Miami have given a good account of themselves at home winning four of their last five home matches.
- After a resounding 7-2 win over Sporting Kansas Portland Timbers have lost back-to-back games in MLS and will look to turn things around.
- The visitors have struggled lately with just two wins across ten matches.
- Timbers are three points within Houston Dynamo in the Western Conference.
- In their last ten away matches, Portland have won just two and are winless in their last five outings.
- The only meeting between this two saw the visitors win 1-0.
Miami vs Portland Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR INTUITIONS, WE HAD A SUCCESSFUL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS; THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.