Toronto vs Chicago Fire Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Toronto have failed to win each of their last six MLS matches collecting just one point in that period.
- The hosts won the Canadian championship cup quarter-finals last time out and will hope to build on that result.
- The Canadian outfit are disappointingly at the foot of the table after 13 rounds of play with just three wins to their name.
- All the three wins have come at home and will hope they rekindle their season on home turf.
- Chicago Fire have failed to win any of their last 12 matches losing seven in that period.
- The basement side have just two wins so far this season with one of those wins coming on the road.
- In their last two competitive meetings, Toronto have won both coming into this match.
Toronto vs Chicago Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR INTUITIONS, WE HAD A SUCCESSFUL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS; THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.