MK Dons vs Portsmouth Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- MK Dons were on the receiving end of a 4-0 drubbing in the hands of Lincoln. The defeat extended their winless run to three matches. The poor spell comes after the hosts had picked four wins on the bounce.
- The Dons are in the middle of the table and have already secured their season with a playoff place out of their reach.
- The hosts have not been at their best at home this term, winning eight matches, drawing seven, and losing five.
- Portsmouth has failed to win their last two collecting one point in the process. This is after four wins on the spin.
- The Pompey sit at the edge of the playoff spots, four points above Oxford and Charlton who are on their shoulder.
- The visitors have presented a good case on the road thus far, with 11 wins, three draws and five defeats.
- Portsmouth has won the last two matches of this encounter including the reverse fixture and both came at home.
- Pompey have won four of the seven meetings between these sides.
- The Dons have only one win of this fixture.
MK Dons vs Portsmouth Prediction: Current Form
MK Dons vs Portsmouth Prediction: Standing
MK Dons vs Portsmouth Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Portsmouth are the side in desperate need of points as they try to secure their playoff status.
They have flattered lately but their good away record should propel them to a positive result here.
MK Dons season is over and the hosts are already on the beach, expect them to play for pride which could swing in their favor.