Leyton Orient vs Barrow Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Leyton Orient has failed to win any of their last three matches, this is after a good run of three wins on the spin.
- The hosts still have slim chances of making it to the top seven finish, but will need to turn things around and start grinding results.
- Leyton has played 20 matches home, won eight of those, drawing seven and losing five.
- Barrow heads into the weekend fixtures, at the back of a four-match unbeaten run of two wins and two draws. The visitors have been in good form winning six of their last ten and losing just two.
- The good run has created a nine-point gap between them and the bottom two.
- On the road, they have claimed just five wins, two draws, and twelve defeats.
- The reverse fixture of this tie ended in a 1-1 stalemate.
- Leyton has won three of the six meetings between these two.
- Barrow is yet to pick a victory in this fixture with three draws to their hand.
Leyton Orient vs Barrow Prediction: Current Form
Leyton Orient vs Barrow Prediction: Standing
Leyton Orient vs Barrow Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Leyton are trying to crush into the playoff mix so expect them to go for maximum points and hope teams above them drop points.
The hosts have been in good form and will hope to extend their good run here.
Barrow will attempt to get their first win against Leyton as they want to further pull away from the bottom three and secure their status.