Stevenage vs Mansfield Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Stevenage fell to Salford 2-1 to record their 2nd winless match. The hosts had won three on the bounce and were on a 13 match unbeaten run prior to Salford’s defeat.
- They currently sit near the mid-table and have certainly secured their season.
- The hosts have played 20 matches at home, with eight wins, seven draws, and five defeats.
- Mansfield has failed to win any of their last seven matches, drawing six of those matches. They have only won once in their last eleven matches. The visitors are nine points clear of the bottom two and are not expected to be drawn into the relegation battle.
- On the road, they have managed five wins, nine draws and six defeats.
- The last two meetings have ended in barren draws, and both came at Mansfield.
- Stevenage have won six of the 16 meetings of this encounter.
- Mansfield has seven to their name.
Stevenage vs Mansfield Prediction: Current Form
Stevenage vs Mansfield Prediction: Standing
Stevenage vs Mansfield Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites