Tranmere vs Salford Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Tranmere are now winless in their last six matches, after losing to low ranked side Walsall last time out. The host’s chance of finishing in the top two for the automatic promotion have altogether ended with their recent poor run. With just two wins from their last ten matches, Tranmere are in danger of losing their playoff spot if they cannot turn things around.
- Tranmere has managed 10 wins at home, with three draws and seven defeats.
- Salford lost to Bolton 1-0 last time out, they have won two of their last six matches, losing three matches in that period.
- The visitors still have a slim chance of sneaking into the playoff places and will fancy their chances in this match.
- On the road, they have traveled 19 times, won six, drawn two, and lost eleven.
- These two have only met twice, the first leg ended in a 2-2 draw, while the other meeting came in a cup assignment that Salford won 2-1.
Tranmere vs Salford Prediction: Current Form
Tranmere vs Salford Prediction: Standing
Tranmere vs Salford Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Both sides have struggled with form lately but will need to turn a corner if they want promotion this season. Tranmere are in the playoff and are sinking down at the wrong time, Salford on the other has failed to show up in their recent matches that have left them struggling to break into the top six places.
We expect this tie to go either way.