Rotherham vs Birmingham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Rotherham is expected to play three matches in six days as they try to play catch in the fixtures.
- The hosts won one of the three against QPR on Tuesday and will have little time for resting as they take on Coventry on Thursday before they play hosts to Birmingham on Sunday.
- The Millers ended their winless run of three matches without a win with a convincing result against QPR.
- They currently sit on the edge of the bottom three points behind Coventry whom they play on Thursday.
- Birmingham has collected seven points from their last three matches to move out of the relegation zone with a six-point cushion.
- They will have a chance to further pull away when they travel to Rotherham.
- The Blues have been decent on the road, with five wins, nine draws, and six defeats.
- The reverse fixture of this tie ended in a 1-1 draw
- Rotherham has won just once in this fixture.
- Birmingham has five wins of the eleven played between them.
Rotherham vs Birmingham Prediction: Current Form
Rotherham vs Birmingham Prediction: Standing
Rotherham vs Birmingham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Rotherham busy fixture will taste their mental and physical strength and will be stretched to the limit.
How they cope up within that period will greatly detern=mine the outcome of the Sunday match.
The Blues will encounter a jaded Millers’ side and will have the up hand in terms of strength in this one. The complexity of this clash will entirely lie on the host’s side.