Newcastle vs Burnley Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Newcastle played out to a 1-1 draw in the mid-week after surrendering a precious lead against Norwich.
- Things did not work for them after receiving a 10th-minute red card and that means there are still yet to win in a premier league match this season.
- Eddie Howe will be pleased with the sustainability and resilience shown on Tuesday and he will demand more from his boys over the weekend.
- Burnley have now drawn their last three matches coming into this match and are unbeaten in their last four premier league matches.
- The Clarets have just one win to show for and this will be a six-pointer match with Sean Dyche’s side still stuck in the bottom three.
- Eight of the 10 points collected have come in the last five matches so expect the away side to be in the right frame of mind of picking a positive result.
Newcastle vs Burnley Prediction: H2H