Southampton vs Brighton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Southampton played out to an entertaining 2-2 stalemate against Leicester in a match they took the lead twice.
- The Saints have claimed two wins in their last five matches and that has seen them create five point cushion between them and the relegation zone.
- Two of the three wins have come at home and the home side has only lost one of the seven matches played at St Mary’s.
- Brighton started the season in a remarkable fashion but has since faded away and come into this match winless in ten matches.
- The Seagulls have picked seven draws in the last ten matches and would be a big concern for Potter ahead of Soton’s visit.
- Brighton away form this term has been decent with two wins, four draws, and one defeat.
Southampton vs Brighton Prediction: H2H
Southampton vs Brighton Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches